I love these things so everyone deal °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions the tagger asked you, then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger)
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by the darling collected-sports-bra/Liz! Thank you for giving me even more ways to procrastinate >.<
1. Please, tell us a story about your childhood/youth you used to be really embarrassed about, but can laugh about now.
This is really just a story about how odd my youth was but around third grade I decided I hated my Barbies because I had all these edgy middle school friends who shopped at Hot Topic with their mothers so I cut off their limbs, mummified them with salt and everything, and buried them in the backyard (slash, the tiny strip of grass behind my apartment) in like, on square spot. Then, when I actually was in middle school, all my friends were over for a party thing and we were outside and someone SCREAMED AND WAS FREAKING OUT an I look over an apparently years of rain had somehow half-unwashed my barbies and it looked like freaking pet cemetery all up in here .
And that’s why everyone thought I was a psychopath for like a week.
2. Is there something you were/are afraid of, like clowns, spiders or flying?
UmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmMMMMmm this is like the weirdest thing ever but like doctor-y stuff in TV shows (which is bad for my Grey’s/Private Practice addiction) … like needles NOPE surgery NOPE brain parts over a dudes arm NOPENOPENOPE
3. What’s your favorite joke?
What’s the capitol of Ohio?
(shout out to alinasmiles for snapchatting me this EVERY SINGLE DAY)
4. Do you believe in supernatural stuff, like ghosts, monsters or fortune telling?
To a degree? I don’t believe that the old woman with a wig on at the carnival is going to tell you your future, but some pretty crazy shit has happened to me and some people I know that I air on the side of psychics and ghosts.
5. If you could change ONE thing about yourself (doesn’t matter which one), what would it be?
Work ethic, hands down. I have a final tomorrow which I feel vaguely prepared for, but I really should be studying -.-
6. What do you like BEST about yourself?
My writing! It’s shit most of the time, but heck that never stopped anyone from loving their own shit >.<
(Wow, I need to go to bed, I can see my self dilapidating as these questions keep going …)
7. Is there something you always wanted to do, but were afraid to do so?
Hike the Appalachian Trail.
8. If you could spend ONE day AS YOURSELF in your favorite fictional universe, what would you do?
PICKING THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL but right now I’d probs say Night Vale? It’s not my absolute favorite, but it’s up there. I’d like befriend Old Woman Josie, have tea with The Faceless Woman Who Lives In Your Home, intern for like a few hours at NVCR and if I survive that, I’d go stroke Carlos’s hair.
9. Would you rather live in a world without chocolate, or in a world without kittens?
World without chocolate (I mean come on, KITTENS)
10. Which song makes you cry?
The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
As for 11, I got it on lock down ;)
OK um questions for other people . .. .
1. Top procrastination technique?
2. If you had to ride into battle, what would be your warcry?
3. First fandom?
4. A song that you will never get tired of listening to ever ever ever.
5. If your friend was speaking at your wedding, what’s the one embarrassing story/thing you wouldn’t want them to mention in front of everyone (but inevitably will)?
6. What’s the oldest toy you have?
7. What scent is your shampoo/conditioner?
8. Your favorite character just got kidnapped by pirates! What’s your extraction plan to save them?
9. Zombie Apocalypse: weapon of choice, who’s on your survival team, where would you go JUST GOGOGOGOGO
10. Preferred pen color (we all have one, don’t pretend).
11. I really like the random kindness one Liz gave, SO go into one of your followers inbox and tell them something to brighten their day! :)